This System Go Classic tripod (GC157F) features our 1 series/3 section 9X carbon fiber flip lock legs and includes a deluxe carrying case. Offering exceptional rigidity, this Go Classic tripod utilizes Aluminum Alloy legs in combination with strategically select cast and machined aluminum and magnesium alloy components. Each Go Classic tripod includes a quick flip 90 Degree center column that goes from vertical to horizontal without the use of any tools. This design allows the column to be used as a lateral arm. Perfect for when you want to shoot down or over your subject. They are the ideal choice for all types of photographers, including Nature, Landscape, Photojournalist, Studio, Advertising, Industrial and Wedding Photographers. System Go starts with a tripod and allows you to grow into an entire system. You can transform this tripod into a complete photo or video workstation by adding System Go components that allow more than simple camera mounts; from multi use platforms, extension columns to multiple head supports.
- Allows the user to implement compact and lightweight camera support. Weighing just 2.5 lbs. and able to hold up to 26.5 lbs., the GC157F can extend from a minimum height of 14.6" up to 62.6".
- The 3-section legs are held in place by twist locks and can be adjusted independently.
- Equipped with interchangeable screw-in rubber feet and stainless steel spiked feet for increased stability. In addition, a removable leg can be combined with the center column to create a full-size monopod.
- Ideal for location shooting or for studio use.
- Limited 3-Year Warranty (Extended to 5-Years with Online Registration).