Support up to 26.5 lb with the Benro GA258FB2 GoClassic Aluminum Tripod with B2 Ball Head from Benro. The GA258FB2 can extend from a minimum height of 14.6" up to 70.3". The 4-section legs are secured with flip locks and can be independently adjusted in both height and leg angle. The legs fold down to a length of 25.8".
The B2 Double Action Ball Head has a dual action design featuring separate knobs for the panning adjustment and ball movement. It can hold up to 44 lb, and weighs just 1 lb. The quick-release clamp is Arca-type compatible, and a QR plate is included with the head.
- Built-In Monopod
- One of the tripod's legs can be detached and paired with the center column to produce a full-size monopod.
- 90° Center Column
- The Quick Flip 90° center column can quickly go from vertical to horizontal without the use of any tools.
- Quick Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation Leg System
- Tripod height can easily be set by a flip of the quick lock leg levers, which combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up.
- Rubber and Spiked Feet
- The GA258FB2 is equipped with interchangeable screw-in rubber feet and stainless steel spiked feet.
- Foam Grip
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable grip when carrying your tripod.
- Reversible Center Column
- The center column, which features a ridge-and-groove design to eliminate unwanted column rotation, can be quickly inverted for exacting, lower angle camera positioning.
- Carrying Case
- An included durable case with a shoulder strap provides protection and transport for your tripod
- Multi-Position Leg Angles
- The tripod legs can be independently locked into place at different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level. A short center column is included.
- SystemGo Accessories
- With the center column in the horizontal orientation and the addition of one or two GoCouplers, you can mount one or two cameras, a digital workstation, or a slider to the tripod.